The art of dressing and being elegant depends on the skill to choose the color, the silhouette, the fabric, the style of clothing. Every person has his own style of wear which is in harmony with the character, the figure, the profession or the occupation he has. Copying models without being in line with your individual peculiarities can cause comic and ugly results. All of us willingly or not are affected by fashion’s caprices.
Before selecting her clothing the smart woman looks at herself in the mirror and analyzes her figure. There are no ideal people so honestly, no lies, mark the imperfections of your body as well as the positive things as well. Only in this way you can cover the flaws and underline the advantages.
Remember! Age does not matter when it comes to fashion and clothing. You can wear anything that suits you and makes you feel good.
The suit are a must-have in a woman’s wardrobe. They are practical and appropriate for every day and all seasons. Regardless of whether it is more sports than elegant, if it’s made of the appropriate fabric and with effective additions, it will be ideal for a celebration as well. If it is classic it can serve you right for years.
Regardless of the fashion, suits with longer jackets are appropriate for heavier women, the shorter – for slender figures.
If you are tall and slender
You are a lucky lady. You can wear anything you want.
· Avoid dressing in one color especially if it is dark. Choose a double-colored suit or with cross stripes in the bottom or upper part.
· Wide skirts, large prints and light tones are also appropriate for you.
If you are short
It is necessary to optically extend your figure.
· Wear single-color suits, skirts and pants.
· Appropriate for you are stripes and small prints. Avoid large collars, large necklines, wide belts and sleeves.
· Skirts should be tight and slightly flared, dresses with higher waist.
If you are fluffy
You should extend your figure.
· Prefer single-color suits in two parts.
· Choose dull colors and fabrics not sticking to the body.
· The silhouette of the clothing should be straight, free of details.
· Necklines should be sharp, rears narrow and extended.
· When you wear a skirt and a blouse, the blouse should freely fall over the skirt.
· Not appropriate are prints with large figures and fabrics in warm and bright colors as red, orange, yellow.
· Wear tight clothes as well as rough knitting.
If you have wide hips
It is good to underline the upper part of your body as for that purpose:
· Skirts or pants should be straight, clean silhouette and in darker or dull colors.
· Blouses is good to be in brighter colors with larger rears, pockets, two-line buttoning etc., but they should obligatory fall free over the skirt or the pants and with length, covering the hips.
· Choose models underlining the waistline even if it is very narrow.
· Appropriate are dresses with stripes (vertical of course).
· Avoid wearing tight clothes from tricot.
If you have large breasts
Do not underline them additionally with tight blouses.
· It is much sexier to wear a loose, free falling shirt or a blouse over a tight skirt or pants.
· The blouse or the coat should be with a silhouette as simple as possible, no wide rears, pockets etc.
· You can wear knitwear sweaters but without cross stripes and prints with maximal length.
If you have short waist.
This means you have long legs which you need to highlight.
· For you appropriate are dresses with higher or lower waist, i.e. only not your real waist.
· Perfectly will fit wide and long shirts and blouses, falling free on short skirts, tight pants, stretch pants etc.
· Do not wear waistline belts, only those falling on the hips.
· When you wear a suit the jacket should be loose, the blouse not tucked in the skirt or the pants.